Hello everyone! Its been awhile since I last posted. With all the family festivities from the holidays along with my fitness/personal goals, it was hard to keep up with my blog but I will try my best to be more consistent plus I am a newbie here but yes I know “No Excuses!”
Today’s post will be about something new for me and others out there. For a few years I’ve heard about Lip Scrubs and balms for super soft lips, but never of a Lip Mask!!! With all these new lip products that go on and on, on our lips, this creates dry, rough, chapped lips screaming for some moisture and softness.
Yuck! And who wants dead lips? Not Me!!!
When I first heard of a Lip Mask, I was super excited to try one out. I’ve tried lip scrubs but never a lip mask. About two days ago I walked into my local T.J. Maxx and found this cute Lip Mask package for only $5. It was super cute and pink and strawberry flavor (I love anything Strawberry, even have a mini collection), so I though “How cute, I want it!” I got it!
Here we go:
I tried the Lip Mask and here’s what I think.
- It was loaded with serum.
- Lip mask was big enough to fit any size.
- Nice semi strawberry scent.
- Lip mask was dripping and slipping from my lips (have to make sure you press really good against your lips).
- Did Not leave my lips smooth and soft (how it claims).
- Did Not exfoliate anything!
- Felt and tasted plasticky (the few that went into my mouth :-/).
So there you have it. If you ever come across one of these Lip Mask packages, don’t be fooled by it’s cuteness and inexpensive price. This blog is to offer lip product reviews (among other things), whether they are worth buying or not. This particular product I wouldn’t recommend. I will keep hunting for a super duper awesome and worthy Lip Mask. Hope this was helpful and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask or send me some of your Lip Mask recommendations. Thank you Lip Lovers!!!
Hello everyone! I’m back for my second blog entry and I’m super excited to introduce the awesome bold lip colors from the SEPHORA FAVORITES collection.
SEPHORA FAVORITES are selected based on the top selling products. In this case, they have offered us with a LIP SAMPLER of 6 different lip shades. Whether they are lip, hair, or skin care products, these samplers are awesome since we can pick and choose which ones fit us best.
Here I have the SEPHORA FAVORITES: GIVE ME SOME BOLD LIP which includes BITE BEAUTY Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Aubergine, CIATÉ LONDON Liquid Velvet in Head Over Heels, KAT VON D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Damned, LAURA MERCIER Velour Lovers Lip Colour in An Affair, SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Creme in #49 Belly-Dancing, and lastly, TARTE tarteist™ Lip Paint in Yaassss. They can all be found at http://www.sephora.com/makeup-gift-sets
SEPHORA FAVORITES: Give Me Some Bold Lip:
This product it’s still fairly new to me for a product review but I did try them out.
- Sephora Collection in #49 Belly-Dancing: Beautiful red color suitable for everyone.
- Kat Von D in Damned: dries on lips and feels long lasting. (Not super drying which is good)
- Ciaté in Head Over Heels: feels soft and velvety.
- Good quality and affordable (under $30)
- Bite Beauty in Aubergine: claims to be matte but I personally have this lip color from another lip sampler and can say it is NOT matte. It’s more of a creamy texture and it leaves your lips tinted.
- Tarte in Yaassss: may not be a favorite for some but it’s all about doing the right makeup with it or lipliner. Also, you can create an ombre design on your lips with this purple shade.
- Laura Mercier in An Affair: Might smudge a bit and may have to reapply.
Some of these colors might be too vibrant or too dark for some of us but in general they are super fun colors that we can play around with or blend with other shades. I would definitely recommend this product since you’re getting 6 different lip colors for under $30 dollars. You can find these at your SEPHORA store or website http://www.sephora.com/. Hope this was a helpful entry and everyone had a fun time reading. Feel free to comment or ask questions. Thank you for your time LipLovers!
Hello Everyone! Hope all of you are doing great and having an awesome day! This is my very first blog entry and I decided to go with a product review on a very oldie but goodie who still remains strong in the makeup industry, JORDANA COSMETICS.
JORDANA COSMETICS has been around ever since I was a young girl. I remember walking into my local beauty supply store and finding a section with lipsticks, lip glosses, lipliners and nail polishers from JORDANA COSMETICS. Today most of those products have remain and others have changed or vanished. With today’s fast growing cosmetic industry, JORDANA COSMETICS has had to keep up with it’s competitors.
Since MATTE LIPS are super in these days and I’m all for it, I got a few JORDANA MODERN MATTE LIPSTICKS.
These can be found at http://www.jordanacosmetics.com/ or some of your local drugstores. I found these at a Walgreens, unfortunately Walgreens does not sell these online.
Here comes the product review:
- Creamy Matte Color (non-drying on lips).
- Long Lasting.
- Yummy Smelling Lipsticks.
- Variety of Colors (suitable for different lip tones).
- Affordable/Inexpensive and good quality (around $3).
- Contains some Shine (they are NOT super matte on lips).
- Light Colors such as “Matte Blush” go on almost sheer on lips.
- Need 2 or more applications for a more pigmented color.
Overall, I would highly recommend this product. They are NOT super matte but that’s ok with me since I personally don’t enjoy super drying lipsticks. Hope everyone had a great time reading my first post. Please feel free to comment or ask me questions. Thank you!
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.