Hello everyone! I’m back for my second blog entry and I’m super excited to introduce the awesome bold lip colors from the SEPHORA FAVORITES collection.
SEPHORA FAVORITES are selected based on the top selling products. In this case, they have offered us with a LIP SAMPLER of 6 different lip shades. Whether they are lip, hair, or skin care products, these samplers are awesome since we can pick and choose which ones fit us best.
Here I have the SEPHORA FAVORITES: GIVE ME SOME BOLD LIP which includes BITE BEAUTY Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Aubergine, CIATÉ LONDON Liquid Velvet in Head Over Heels, KAT VON D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Damned, LAURA MERCIER Velour Lovers Lip Colour in An Affair, SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Creme in #49 Belly-Dancing, and lastly, TARTE tarteist™ Lip Paint in Yaassss. They can all be found at http://www.sephora.com/makeup-gift-sets
SEPHORA FAVORITES: Give Me Some Bold Lip:
This product it’s still fairly new to me for a product review but I did try them out.
- Sephora Collection in #49 Belly-Dancing: Beautiful red color suitable for everyone.
- Kat Von D in Damned: dries on lips and feels long lasting. (Not super drying which is good)
- Ciaté in Head Over Heels: feels soft and velvety.
- Good quality and affordable (under $30)
- Bite Beauty in Aubergine: claims to be matte but I personally have this lip color from another lip sampler and can say it is NOT matte. It’s more of a creamy texture and it leaves your lips tinted.
- Tarte in Yaassss: may not be a favorite for some but it’s all about doing the right makeup with it or lipliner. Also, you can create an ombre design on your lips with this purple shade.
- Laura Mercier in An Affair: Might smudge a bit and may have to reapply.
Some of these colors might be too vibrant or too dark for some of us but in general they are super fun colors that we can play around with or blend with other shades. I would definitely recommend this product since you’re getting 6 different lip colors for under $30 dollars. You can find these at your SEPHORA store or website http://www.sephora.com/. Hope this was a helpful entry and everyone had a fun time reading. Feel free to comment or ask questions. Thank you for your time LipLovers!